Firefighter of the Year Recipients
|1999||Orval J. Tingler|
|1997||Stephen G. Pauley, Jr.|
- The Firefighter of the Year Award promotes:
- Contributions of value to Department’s program of customer satisfaction
- Contributions to improvement of productivity and effectiveness of Department
- Level of participation in emergency response activities
- Initiatives to promote teamwork excellence Improving the department’s performance and position in fulfilling its public responsibilities.
- Serving as a role model in a teamwork environment.
- Facilitating communication within the organization.
- Delivery of ever-improving value to customers, resulting in service excellence.
- Contribution to research or development of customer programs.
- Improvement in efficiency or effectiveness of customer programs.
- Alignment of programs with department goals and objectives.
- Program innovation and creativity.
- Education and training initiatives.
- Significant modification of processes to improve customer focus, productivity or both.
- Compliance with departmental policy and procedures.